Process Technician (m/f)
A GOOD EYE FOR THE PRODUCTION
rocess Mechanics monitor, control and regulate production processes and equipment and perform control tasks.
YOU ARE GLAD TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY
During your training you set up machines and tools and prepare these for series production. As a Process Mechanic you monitor the production and are responsible for the recording and evaluation of operating data for control of the processes. This means you also look after the quality of the parts and use methods of quality assurance. You recognize interruptions in the production flow and take actions to remedy them. In addition, as a Process Mechanic you keep the production equipment maintained. During your training you will be put in production / cold forming.
In the first year you will go to the Berufsfachschule Metalltechnik in Achern and complete a weekly work experience day with us. Thus you can optimally learn all the basic knowledge of metal processing, e.g. measuring, filing, sawing and drilling, and at the same time get to know us. After successful completion then your dual training starts with us in the second year of your apprenticeship. The 12 months at the Berufsfachschule Metalltechnik count into your training period.
Das bringst Du mit:
- Good secondary, vocational or comprehensive school certificate
- In school you are excited about mathematics, technology and the natural sciences
- You have already proven manual dexterity in a school project or in your free time
- You have good spatial perception and logical thinking
- Responsibility, team spirit and commitment characterize you as a person
- Recognized IHK degree as Process Mechanic- specialization in Forming Technology
- Length of training: 3.5 years
- First year at the Berufsschule Metalltechnik in Achern (Towards the training period); possibly not required with the appropriate prior knowledge
- Dual training: practical training with us, theory at the Berufsschule Kehl
For your application simply use the Online form or send your application to:
Willi Hahn GmbH
Melanie Huck / Human Resources
Sasbachwaldener Straße 72
Or via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org