COMBINE CAREER AND FUTURE
In the commercial and business area there are a whole series of interesting career training.
Currently we are training 21 apprentices at the Sasbach and Wuppertal locations in the following areas:
For all training careers we offer you interesting jobs and plenty of room to bring your ideas and implement them. In the specialist area and in smaller projects you can take over responsibility early.
A training team supports you during the entire apprenticeship and is at your disposal with advice and assistance. Thus we offer you an optimum start in your professional life and for your future career with us.
From us you can expect:
- Personal supervision by our training manager and your training mentor
- Direct assignment in the field and assumption of some smaller projects
- Responsible roles and room for your ideas
- Modern machine park in commercial training
- Participation in inter-company training
- Orientation week at the start of training
- Annual apprentice excursion
- Family corporate culture and joint company parties
- Good change of permanent position after your apprenticeship
How our apprentices experience their apprenticeship
Your contact persons Vanessa Wirbel, Andreas Lang and Harald Fuchs have the correct answers to your questions.
Don't know yet which training career you would enjoy? No problem: Students have the possibility to take a look at the various training careers with us in a internship (either in the work experience week required by the school or also volunteer internships during school vacation).
Looking for a vacation job? We are always looking for dedicated and motivated apprentices and students during the summer vacation for our production location in Sasbach, who will join in production or shipping. The minimum age for a vacation job is 15 years old (shift work 16 years old/ 3-shift operation 18 years old), with a minimum of two weeks work.